For years, one of my favorite television shows was Inside the Actor’s Studio. Unlike most brief, and many times obviously scripted, appearances on talk shows and the like, Actor’s Studio allowed for long and detailed looks into an actor’s craft and career.
One of the most memorable parts of the show was its closing coda, the popular questionnaire originated by journalist Bernard Pivot. Prompting many interesting, and often hilarious, answers, it tended to be the highlight of each episode. With that said, here is my own stab at taking the quiz:
1.What is your favorite word?
“Yes.” “Buffet” is also acceptable.
2. What is your least favorite word?
“No.” (I am also not partial to “cauliflower” but that may be more so due to the subject matter.)
3. What turns you on?
Flamingos…just kidding – creativity.
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
A feminine giggle.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Alarm clock buzzers – the bane of my existence.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Theme park designer.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Door-to-door diet pill salesman.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“It’s about time! I was getting tired of this gig!”
So that’s my take. What would your answers be? Feel free to share below!